We have an experienced and knowledgeable staff that is always available to help answer questions. Before you place your first bottle order you will be assigned a project manager to serve as your primary point of contact.
Your manager will communicate your project requirements to the labs technical and support staff.
They will relay any new information about upcoming samples and act as liaison allowing our technical staff to ask questions and seek clarification. If questions or issues arise about your samples, your project manager will contact you for additional information. Your PM is always there to offer solutions and advice.
Project Management Services:
- Take bottle order information and schedule sample kit delivery.
- Notify our sample login department of any unique handling or login request.
- Review your sample login and compare it to your chain-of-custody for accuracy.
- Answer Technical Questions.
- Help with Local Regulations and related compound list.
- Arrange courier services.
- Customize bottle kits and schedule reoccurring delivery.
- Provide Pre printed chain of custody forms.
- Inform you of any sample receiving problems.
- Communicate your work order changes to the laboratory.
- Inform you of sample reporting status, offering draft and final results by fax or email.
- Schedule automated e-mailings of reports invoices EDD's Sample Receipts.
- Schedule automated delivery of reoccurring bottle orders.
- Including your permit levels and special QC limits on your reports.